Class Chalet (continued)
The class chalet is over...
Came back in the afternoon and then I went to my tuition teacher house to have some fun.
Really shack sia...
Man, I did not see any porn while I was there. I brought three MAXIMS, one FHM and one LOADED there but I did not read a single one. I was playing poker cards and magic cards. Too bad the girls did not want to play strip poker, otherwise there will be a lot of fun going on...
I also went bowling and now my arm hurts real bad as I have not play bowling before.
The village was the best part.
We were told that the village would be occupied by gays during the night and wee mornings so we did not go. Then some of us wish to see the sun rise so we set off to the village at 4.30am.
Guess what we saw?
We saw whores at the streets. They were flagging down the rich people in the cars and trying to engage with them. I was rather enthralled by those women but I tried to pay no attention to it. (In the process, I fail.)
After that, we stood in the freezing cold for two hours to find that we are facing the wrong direction. By that time, the sun has partially risen and we walk back to our chalet rather disappointed...
Well that is pretty much what happen during the chalet but if I miss out any other things, this is all I can remember...



1 Comments:
BRING LAH BOTOH.........CAN PLAY MAGIC AND SEE YOUR STUFF AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT...
Post a Comment
<< Home